We all like choices. The Chamber has an investment structure that can provide you some fantastic benefits while giving you the option to choose which level of service you'd like from the Chamber.
There are four levels of membership: Chairman's Council, Visionary, Executive and Basic. Read through and discover which one is right for you and your business. If you have questions about any of these great benefits or would like to change your current level of contribution, please contact Chamber at (870) 863-6113 or email@example.com
Chamber Membership Options and Benefits
Members of the Chairman's Council receive everything listed in the Visionary, Executive, and Basic membership levels plus:
- Name/logo prominently displayed on a plaque in Chamber lobby.
- Logo with active link to company specific webpage on each Community Calendar to members (52 a year)
- 10 percent discount on Leadership Union County tuition.
- 24 Tickets to Chamber networking events (10 Business After Hours, 10 Networking Luncheons & 4 Economic Outlook Luncheons)
- Unlimited complimentary use of the Charles H. Murphy, Jr. boardroom ($75 value per use).
- Cost is $3,500+ each year.
Members who choose the Visionary level receive everything the Executive and Basic membership levels provides plus:
- Recognition and logo in Chamber Annual Report.
- Company name prominently displayed in Chamber lobby.
- Premium Chamber membership plaque for display.
- 12 tickets to Chamber networking events (5 Business After Hours, 5 Networking Luncheons & 2 Economic Outlook Luncheons)
- 12 complimentary uses of the Charles H. Murphy, Jr. boardroom (a $900 value).
- The cost is $1,499+ each year.
The Executive level of membership provides everything the Basic membership level has plus:
- 1 set of Chamber member mailing labels per year.
- Expanded Business to Business listing on GrowEldorado.com membership directory
- Complimentary use of chamber's bulk mail permit.
- Complimentary certificates of origin for manufacturers. HUGE benefit for companies that EXPORT!
- 4 tickets to networking events (2 Business After Hours & 2 Networking Luncheons)
- 6 complimentary uses of the Charles H. Murphy, Jr. Boardroom ($450 value).
- The cost is $499+ each year.
A Basic membership entitles you to:
- Listing in the Chamber's online membership directory.
- Subscription to all Chamber publications.
- New member recognition on Facebook and via email
- Membership decal for your door or window.
- Access to the Chamber's member-only events & seminars
- Complimentary ribbon cutting and/or ground-breaking ceremony with media notice*
- Promotional opportunities at Chamber events and programs.
- Annual visit from Chamber Staff
- Help utilizing the effective tool of Chamber Master to advertise and connect with other members.
- 2 complimentary use of the Charles H. Murphy, Jr. Boardroom
- The cost is $249+ each year.
- If you are a retired business owner or execurive, and you want to stay involved in the community, the Chamber is offering the opportunity to remain a member and attend all the events.
- The person must take an application to the Chamber to qualify as a retired business.
*requires advanced scheduling